Sunday 26 September 2010

my life so far

it's been two months since i have moved here. i'm getting used to it even though i still feel homesick a lot times. like everything i did, i see and i hear reminds me of home. it's fun here and quite comfortable, but i just miss home so much. i miss the sound of someone waking me up every morning, or the sound of me and my sister arguing every day and the sound of someone greets me every evening. and most of all the smell of my bed and my room.
not just my home, i also miss my high school so much. too much that i can't even stop thinking about it every day. it's like some part of me missing too. i miss the sound of the bells ringing and the sound of my classmates chattering like no teacher was there and the sound of whisper during exam. and most of all, i miss the sound of laughter every time i gathered with my best best friends. 
i must say, me and my friends were like crazy people when we were gathered together. we laughed, joked, teased like no end. we acted like we never care what others will think. it's what make us we. 

2982826234_4731df3759_z_large

every thing is different now. but nothing changed between us and i hope it won't change forever. best friends forever is a promise of a life time, not just some label that you wear around. 

it's nice here. my new friends are good and funny too. we have fun a lot either. even though we are from different schools before, but we have the same aim and the same wish. we also have the same thoughts that high school time will never end. it will always be in our memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment